Forma sive descriptio convocationis celebrandæ [microform] : prout ab antiquo observari consuevit
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Province of Canterbury. Convocation
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [between 1700 and 1701?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages
- Dated 1700 by Wing, 1701? by ESTC., Drop-head title., Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles, California., Text in two columns., The author of the English commentary is unidentified., The Latin text is attributed by the commentator to Matthew Parker, Archbishop of Canterbury., The text contains references to the 2nd edition of Francis Atterbury's "Rights, powers, and privileges of an English convocation" and to White Kennett's "Occasional letter," both dated 1701., The words "Forma" and "antiquo" are followed by superscript 1 and 2 respectively, referring to footnotes., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2310:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C4184A
View MARC record | catkey: 4107759