High Energy Physics [electronic resource]: Proceedings of the XXVI International Conference of High Energy, Dallas, TX, Aug. 1992
- Standford, James R.
- A I P Press [Imprint] April 1998 New York : Springer
- Physical Description:
- 1800 p. ill 23.000x15.000 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The proceedings of ICHEP 92 comprise technical papers in 24 sessions, among them: weak decays; light quark and gluonia spectroscopy; heavy quark and quarkonium states; electroweak interactions; structure functions and spin physics; soft hadronic phenomena; heavy ion interactions; photon and hadron production of heavy quarks; neutrino masses and mixing; particle astrophysics and non-accelerator experiments; search for new particles; developments in field theory and string theory; astrophysics and cosmology; new and planned detectors and their physics potential; status of existing accelerators and future plans; accelerator technology; and first results from HERA. Among the 18 plenary presentations are talks by Roy Schwitters, Carlo Rubbia, Robert Siemann, and Steven Weinberg. No subject index. Annotation c. by Book News, Inc., Portland, Or.
156396127X (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Springer
View MARC record | catkey: 41078140