An agreement prepared for the people of England [microform] : and the places therewith incorporated, for a secure and present peace, upon grounds of common right freedom and safety. Also, a declaration of the General Councel of Officers, concerning the same. With a petition of his Excellency and the said General Councel, presented therewith, Saturday, January 20. 1648. To the honorable the Commons of England in Prliament [sic] assembled. Here tendred to the peoples considerations, and in due time for their subscriptions. By appointment of the Generall Councel of Officers of the army. Signed, John Rushvvorth, sec'.
- Uniform Title:
- Agreement of the people
- London : printed for John Partridge, R. Harford, G. Calvert, and G. Whittington, MDCXLIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 16, 15-29, that is, 30 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Army
- "An agreement of the people" (p.7-26) is preceded by the petition of Lord Fairfax (p. 3-6)., In another edition, page 30 is numbered correctly., Page 30 is misnumbered 29., Reproduction of original in the Newberry Library., The answer of the House of Commons to the petition, dated "Die Sabbathi; 20. Januarii. 1649.", precedes title page., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2301:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A783A
View MARC record | catkey: 4107840