Sad and lamentable news from Old-Street being a full and true relation of a sad and deplorable accident that happened at a Dyers House in Old-Street [microform] : on Sunday the 8th. of this instant March, at night. Where a nurse, and two maid-servants, sitting up late to make merry by themselves, and making a very large fire, all of char-coal, in a close room, they were therewith smothered, and their spirits so suffocated, that they continued there all night; and being found next morning, two of them were stark dead, beyond recovery: the third with much ado, was brought to life again, but remains very weak
- London : printed for John Newton, in Three-Maltmens-Court in Whitecross-Street, 1674.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2317:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S244
View MARC record | catkey: 4107948