His Majesties most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Saturday the sixteenth of March, 1688 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- London : printed by Charles Bill and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the King and Queen's most Excellent Majesties, MDCLXXXVIII. [1688, i.e. 1689]
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Additional Creators:
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- Dates are given according to Lady Day dating.
Identified at reel 716:3 as Wing J231A (number cancelled) and at reel 951:42 as W2516 (number cancelled).
Reproductions of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
With an order to print on the verso of the title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977, 1979, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 716:3 and 951:42 and 2320:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W2372H
View MARC record | catkey: 4107984