Oriens ab occidente: or, A dawning in the vvest· [microform] : As it was delivered in a sermon before the Honourable House of Commons, at Westminster; upon their day of thanksgiving, for severall victories in the west, &c. By John Bond Mr of the Savoy, and one of the Assembly of Divines
- Bond, John, 1612-1676
- Additional Titles:
- Dawning in the west
Oriens ab occidente: or, A dawning in the west
Sermon of thanksgiving, for the taking of Bridgewater, and Sherborn-Castle, &c. in the west
- London : printed by J.D. for Fr. Eglesfield, and are to be sold at his shop, at the sign of the Mary-gold in Pauls Church-yard, 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 47 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
Running title reads: A sermon of thanksgiving, for the taking of Bridgewater, and Sherborn-Castle, &c. in the west.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2327:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B3572A
View MARC record | catkey: 4108024