Three treatises all tending to Christian practice [microform] : First, the vertue and value of baptism, wherein the dignity and duty of baptism is doctrinally explained, and practically applyed. Second, the hard way to Heaven, intended to be preached at Michaels Cornhil, but by reason of the extraordinary concourse of people, preached at Creet-Church the day after the authors coming out of the Tower. Third, reformation not separation, or Mr. Croftons plea for communion with the Church of England, notwithstanding those administrations by which he cannot administer. A work suited to these times, and may serve as a guide to private Christians in their publique and private worship. By Zach. Crofton late minister of Botolph Aldgate, Lond
- Crofton, Zachary, 1625 or 1626-1672
- Additional Titles:
- Appendix to the foregoing letter, Great benefit of the Christian education of children, Hard way to Heaven, and Reformation not separation: or, Mr. Crofton's plea for communion with the Church
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1663.
- Physical Description:
- 30 unnumbered pages, 117 pages, 11 unnumbered pages, 39 pages, 9 unnumbered pages, 74 pages, 15 unnumbered pages, 28 pages
- "The hard way to Heaven" has title page dated 1662, separate pagination and register. "Reformation not separation: or, Mr. Crofton's plea for communion with the Church," has title page dated 1662, separate pagination and register. "Appendix to the foregoing letter ..." has an undated title page, pagination and register are continuous. "The Great benefit of the Christian education of children" has an undated title page, pagination and register are separate with Sig. A missigned B., Reproduction of original in Dr. Williams' Library, London, England., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2333:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C7003A
View MARC record | catkey: 4108132