Zappos [electronic resource] : an experiment in holacracy / Bryan Golden, Anusheel Pandey, James S. O'Rourke
- Golden, Bryan
- London : The Eugene D. Fanning Center for Business Communication, Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Pandey, Anusheel and O'Rourke, James S.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos sent his employees an ultimatum in early 2015 - embrace the self-management philosophy Holacracy or leave the company. Eighteen percent of the staff chose to leave rather than remain under the new system characterized by no job title, no managers, and complex rules governing employee interactions. Is this an experiment in organizational design worth sustaining?
- 9781526489968 (ebook)
- Originally Published InGolden, B., Pandey, A., & O'Rourke, J. S. (2017). Zappos: An experiment in holacracy. The Eugene D. Fanning Center for Business Communication. South Bend, IN: University of Notre Dame.
View MARC record | catkey: 41082174