All the severall ordinances and orders made by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament; concerning sequestring the estates of delinquents, papists, spyes and intelligencers [microform] : Together with instructions for such persons as are imployed in sequestring of such delinquents estates. Very usefull for those whom it doth or may concern. Ordered by the Commons in Parliament, that these ordinances and orders be printed and published: H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1643-1644
- Additional Titles:
- Ordinance of the Lords and Commons in Parliament, for explanation, and further enlargement of an ordinance for sequestration of delinquents estates
- London : printed for Edward Husbands, and are to be sold at his shop in the Middle-Temple, 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 40, 13 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- "An ordinance of the Lords and Commons in Parliament, for explanation, and further enlargement of an ordinance for sequestration of delinquents estates" (caption title) has separate pagination and register beginning on ² A2.
Copy filmed at UMI microfilm Early English Books 1641-1700 reel 2354 lacks "An ordinance of the Lords and Commons in Parliament".
Includes ordinances from March 1643 to May 1644.
Reproduction of original in the Newberry Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2354:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1202A
View MARC record | catkey: 4108240