The mistresse, or Severall copies of love-verses. Written by Mr A. Cowley [microform].
- Cowley, Abraham, 1618-1667
- Additional Titles:
- Mistres and Severall copies of love-verses
- London : printed for Humphrey Moseley, & are to be sold at his shop at the Princes Armes in St Pauls Church-yard, Anno Dom. 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 115 pages, 7 unnumbered pages
- A different edition than the one with "and are to be sold" in imprint., In verse., Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library., Running title reads: The mistres., With three final contents leaves., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2351:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C6674A
View MARC record | catkey: 4108276