Correction, instruction: or, A treatise of afflictions [microform] : first conceived by way of private meditations: afterward digested into certain sermons. And now published for the help and comfort of humble suffering Christians. By Tho. Case, M.A. sometime student of Ch. Ch. Oxon. now preacher of the Gospel in London
- Case, Thomas, 1598-1682
- Additional Titles:
- Correction instruction and Treatise of afflictions
- London : printed by T.R. and M.D. for Jonathan Robinson, at the Red-Lion in Pauls Church yard, 1671.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 275 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- A variant of the edition with Nathaniel Ranew named as bookseller in the imprint (Wing C826A)., Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2346:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C826
View MARC record | catkey: 4108295