His Maiesties most gracious declaration, left by him on his table at Hampton-Court, Novemb. 11. 1647 [microform] : And directed to be communicated to the Speaker of the House of Lords pro tempore, and to be communicated unto the Lords and Commons in the Parliament of England at Westminster, and the Commissioners of the Parliament of Scotland, & to all my other subjects of what degree, condition or calling whatsoever
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- His Majesties most gracious declaration, left by him on his table, at Hampton-Court, 11. Novemb. 1647
- London : printed for Richard Royston, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6, pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Presumably printed in London. However, Madan, II, 1959, states: There are several pieces printed in 1647 (usually 'Printed in the Yeare, 1647') which might be Oxford printing, but cannot be decisively stated to be such.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2347:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2507C
View MARC record | catkey: 4108308