New Tide of Natural Product Chemistry [electronic resource] / edited by Hayato Ishikawa, Hiromitsu Takayama
- Singapore : Springer Nature Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2023.
- 1st ed. 2023.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 377 p. 244 illus., 139 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Ishikawa, Hayato, Takayama, Hiromitsu, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Exploring Novel Bioactive Natural Products and Uncovering Life Phenomena with Natural Products -- Synthetic Biology-based Natural Product Discovery -- Sarco/Endoplasmic Reticulum Ca2+-ATPase (SERCA) Inhibitors Isolated from Subtropical Marine Cyanobacteria in Japan -- Marine Natural Products Targeting Tumor Microenvironment -- Chemical Biology Studies on Aplyronine A, A PPI-inducing Antitumor Macrolide from Sea Hare -- Chemical Synthesis and Immunological Functions of Bacterial Lipid A for Vaccine Adjuvant Development and Bacterial-Host Chemical Ecology Research -- Uncovering Biosynthesis of Natural Products -- Dissecting Biosynthesis of Natural Products Toward Drug Discovery -- A New Trend in Biosynthetic Studies of Natural Products: The Bridge between the Amino Acid Sequence Data and the Chemical Structure -- Biosynthesis of β-Amino Acid-containing Macrolactam Polyketides -- Total Synthesis of Complex Natural Products by Innovative Strategies -- Synthetic Approach Toward the Structural Elucidation of Marine Natural Product Symbiodinolide -- Collective Synthesis of Monoterpenoid Indole Alkaloids Using Bioinspired Strategies -- Total Syntheses of Bioactive Oxacyclic Natural Products -- Total Syntheses of Densely Oxygenated Natural Products by Radical-based Decarbonylative Convergent Assembly -- Nucleophilic Addition to Amides Toward Efficient Total Synthesis of Complex Alkaloids -- Equilibrium-controlled Stereoselective Sequential Cyclizations Enabled Concise Total Synthesis of Complex Indole Alkaloid, Tronocarpine -- New Approach for Drug Discovery using Natural Products -- High-throughput Searches for Natural Products as Aggregation Modulators of Amyloidogenic Proteins -- Discovery of Natural Product Analogues with Altered Activities by a High throughput Strategy -- Development of Novel Ligands that Modulate Innate-like T Cells.
- This book highlights recent research and advances in natural product chemistry written by promising young researchers in this field who have played a central role for recent innovative advancements. The book consists of seventeen chapters covering novel bioactive natural products, uncovering life phenomena with natural products, biosynthesis of natural products, total synthesis of complex natural products by innovative strategies, and drug discovery using natural products. Each chapter begins with a brief and easy-to-understand introduction, then presents the cutting-edge research in each individual specialty. This book is not only a practical and essential reference resource for natural product chemists, medicinal chemists, synthetic organic chemists, biochemists, pharmacologists, as well as the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries, but is also a useful guide to understanding new and emerging trends in this field.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 41083508