An exact relation of the proceedings of the Cavaleers at Cicester [microform] : containing a true declaration, of their bloody cruelties, the number of men that were slain on both sides, and what prisoners were taken and carried to Oxford. Also the copie of the oath or protestation which was rendred unto them at Oxford; with many other remarkable passages concerning the said businesse. As also the votes of the parliament, and what is agreed upon in the House of Commons. Concerning the late propositions sent by his Majestie to both houses, for a treaty of peace
- London : printed for Iohn Damm, dwelling in the middle-Rowe in Holborn, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2354:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E3695A
View MARC record | catkey: 4108428