A petition of the justices of peace, grand jury men, and other gentlemen, at the quarter sessions holden at Hereford for the same county. Presented to the right honorable House of Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : With a ioyful acclamation from the wel-affected in the city and county of Worcester. Presented to the Lord General Fairfax, and Councel of Officers. Thursday. Ianuary 25. 1648. Published by authority
- London : printed for Giles Calvert, 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2357:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P1805B
View MARC record | catkey: 4108454