The most excellent, profitable, and pleasant book of the famous doctor, and expert astrologian, Arcandam: or, Alcandrin [microform] : To find the fatal destiny, constellation, complexion, and natural inclination of every man, woman, and child by their births. With an addittion of physiognomy, very pleasant to read. Newly turned out of the French into our vulgar tongue. By William Warde
- Roussat, Richard
- Uniform Title:
- Arcandam de veritatibus et praedictionibus astrologiae. English
- [London] : Printed by A.P and T.H. for T. Vire, at the Angel without Newgate, 1678.
- Physical Description:
- 184 unnumbered pages : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Additional Creators:
- Ward, William, 1534-1609
- A translation of a French version of: De veritatibus et praedictionibus astrologiae., Arcandam = Richard Roussat., Copy filmed at UMI microfilm Early English Books 1641-1700 reel 2358 has pages stained and torn with some loss of print., Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library., Signatures: A-L P⁴., The first leaf is blank., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2358:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) R2050cA
View MARC record | catkey: 4108479