A proposall humbly offered, for the farming of liberty of conscience [microform].
- Butler, Samuel, 1612-1680
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1663.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 10 pages
- Formerly Wing B6330 (number cancelled in CD-ROM).
In this edition A2r catchword is "are". B1v, B2, and C2 are in the same setting as Wing B6329.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Signed at end: B.G., i.e. Samuel Butler.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2346:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P3705
View MARC record | catkey: 4108542