A proclamation for apprehending several traitors and fugitives [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1685-06-24
- [Edinburgh] : [printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
- Arms 237; Steele notation: Arms, tor manner.
At end of text: Given under our signet, at Edingburgh, the twenty fourth day of June, 1685. And of our reign the first year.
DFo copy, reel 2370, cropped with loss of imprint.
Imprint from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C..
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2370:36).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele III, 2630
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S1836
View MARC record | catkey: 4108775