The trades-man's calling [microform] : Being a discourse concerning the nature, necessity, choice, &c. of a calling in general: and directions, for the right managing of the trades-man's calling in particular. By Richard Steele , M.A. and minister of the gospel
- Steele, Richard, 1629-1692
- London : printed for John Sprint at the Blue Bell in Little Britain, MDCXCVIII. 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 238 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Advertisement at end.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C..
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2372:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S5394A
View MARC record | catkey: 4108820