Fax fonte accensa, fire out of water: or, An endeavour to kindle devotion, from the consideration of the fountains God hath made [microform] : Designed for the benefit of those who use the waters of Tunbridg-Wells, the Bath, Epsom, Scarborough, Chigwell, Astrop, Northall, &c. Two sermons preached at New Chappel by Tunbridg-Wells. With devout meditations of Cardinal Bellarmin upon fountains of waters. Also some form of meditations, prayers, and thanksgivings, suited to the occasion. By Anthony Walker, D.D.
- Walker, Anthony, -1692
- London : printed for Nathaniel Ranew at the King's-Arms in St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCLXXXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 166 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bellarmino, Roberto Francesco Romolo, Saint, 1542-1621. Selections
- A reissue of the 1684 edition (Wing W302).
Advertisements bound at beginning and end of text.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C..
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2375:25).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W302A
View MARC record | catkey: 4108895