[The] reformation of the Church of Ireland, in the life and death of George Browne some time Arch-Bishop of Dublin [microform] : being the first of the Romish clergy that adhered here in Ireland, to the reformation of the Protestant church of England; being then reformed within this realm of Ireland. anno 1551
- Ware, Robert, -1696
- Dublin : printed by Jos. Ray, at College-green, for Jos. Howes bookseller, at the Kings Arms in Castle-street, 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- By Robert Ware.
Pages cropped and torn affecting text.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2376:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W851A
View MARC record | catkey: 4108900