An easie and familiar method whereby to iudge the effects depending on eclipses, either of the sun or moon. By William Lilly student in astrologie [microform].
- Lilly, William, 1602-1681
- Additional Titles:
- Easie and familiar method whereby to judge the effects depending on eclipses
- London : printed for the Company of Stationers, and H. Blunden, at the Castle in Corn-Hill, 1652.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 44 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "march 22. 1651"; also the last number of the date has been marked through.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2395:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.656
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) L2219
View MARC record | catkey: 4108960