The doctrine of self-posing, or, a Christians duty of putting cases of difficulty to himself [microform] : Being the summe of some sermons preached at Upton upon Seavern, in the county of Worcester. By B. Baxter, late minister of the gospel there, but now removed
- Baxter, Benjamin, Preacher of the Gospel
- London : printed for Peter Parker, and are to be sold at his shop under Creed-Church near Aldgate, 1666.
- Physical Description:
- 30 unnumbered pages, 71 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of original in the Dr. Williams' Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2381:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B1170A
View MARC record | catkey: 4109102