The sea-mans alphabet and primer, with syntagma naucleri. Also, to find the difference of longitude by cœlestiall observation onely [microform] : with other mathematicall knowledge for the better perfecting of young sea-men in the art of navigation, viz. in all the parts of arithmetique and geometry, the doctrine of the sphæriques, and of right-lined triangles, more amply then is yet published in English. Precepts astronomicall, statique, and of meteorologie for navigation needfull; with the uses of the spheare, globes, and all other instruments necessary the making of evidences, and writings; bills of sale, charter-parties, surveying, fortification, de re militari. By J.S. notary publique
- Skay, John
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed. MDCXLIV. 
- Physical Description:
- pages 2 unnumbered pages+
- Copy filmed at UMI microfilm Early English Books 1641-1700 reel 2396 lacks all after title page.
J.S. = John Skay.
Place of publication from Wing (CD-ROM edition).
Reproduction of original in the Lambeth Palace Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2396:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S3931C
View MARC record | catkey: 4109219