A speech made by Sergeant Wild in the honourable House of Commons, in the cause of Mercurius Britanicus [microform] : As it was also (the next day) delivered from his own mouth in a boate, as he past between the temple staires, and Westminster Bridge, heretofore call'd Kings Bridge
- Wilde, John, 1590-1669
- [London] : [publisher not identified], M. DC. XXXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Place of publication from Wing (CD-ROM edition).
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2396:33).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2164
View MARC record | catkey: 4109235