A declaration of the Prince Paltsgrave, to the high court of Parliament [microform] : concerning the cause of his departure out of England in these times of distractions, and the manner of his cariage and behaviour during the time of his continuance with His Majesty in the north. Likewise his earnest request to the Parliament, and the Parliaments answer thereunto: declared in his letter to the House of Peeres on Tuesday last. Also the Queen of Bohemia her resolution concerning Prince Roberts coming into England against the Parliament. Likewise a true relation, shewing how the Marquesse of Hartford and his company are beset by the Earle of Bedford and his forces
- [London] : Printed for J. Greene, October 1. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Elizabeth, Queen, consort of Frederick I, King of Bohemia, 1596-1662
- Karl Ludwig, Elector Palatine, 1617-1680—Early works to 1800
- Rupert, Prince, Count Palatine, 1619-1682—Early works to 1800
- Bedford, William Russell, Duke of, 1613-1700—Early works to 1800
- Somerset, William Seymour, Duke of, 1588-1660—Early works to 1800
- England and Wales. Parliament—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—Civil War, 1642-1649—Early works to 1800
- A third-person narrative account only.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 247:E.119; 2387:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.119
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D740A
View MARC record | catkey: 4109239