The case of John Burrowes draper and George his son, Joshua Morris gent. Elizabeth his wife, Christopher Potter, gent. and Phillis his wife, Sarah Burrowes and Martha Burrowes, spinsters; which said John, Elizabeth, and Phillis, Sarah, and Martha, were brother and sisters, and legatees of George Burrowes of London merchant, deceas'd [microform].
- Burrowes, John, active 1693-1715
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages
- Docket title: 'The case of John Burrowes, &c.'.
On the debt of Sir Alexander Rigby to John Burrowes et al.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2384:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C926A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4109247