The seamens case with respest [sic] to their service in the navy [microform] : wherein divers hardships which they undergo are truly stated, and humbly presented to his Majesty and both houses of Parliament. By John Dennis, Philo Patriæ
- Dennis, John, 1657-1734
- Additional Titles:
- Address presented to the Lords of the Admiralty, Seamens case, with respect to their service in the navy, and Seamens case, with respest to their service in the navy
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1699?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages
- Caption title., Page  has caption title: The address presented to the Lords of the Admiralty in Feb. 1698[/]9., Publication date in Wing = [1698-99]., Reproduction of original in the Newberry Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2427:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) D1043
View MARC record | catkey: 4109726