Single songs, and dialogues, in the musical play of Mars & Venus. Perform'd with the Anatomist, or the Sham Doctor. Set to musick by Mr. Finger, and Mr. John Eccles [microform].
- Motteux, Peter Anthony, 1660-1718
- London : printed by J. Heptinstall, for the authors, and sold by John Hare musical instrument seller, at the Golden Viol in St. Paul's Church-Yard, and at his shop in Freeman's-Yard in Cornhill. And by John Welch musical instrument-maker in ordinary to his Majesty, at the Golden Harp and Hautboy in Catharine-street against Somerset-house Water-Gate in the Strand, 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page : music
- Additional Creators:
- Eccles, John, -1735
Finger, Godfrey, approximately 1660-1730
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2432:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) M2961
View MARC record | catkey: 4109747