His Majesties most gracious letter to the Parliament. [sic] of Scotland [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1694-1702 : William III)
- [Edinburgh] : [printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, printer to the King's most excellent Majesty], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- Appointing John, Earl of Tullibardine, Commissioner for the session of Parliament., Dated at end: Given at our court at Loo the 28 August 1696. and of our reign the eighth year., Imprint from Wing., Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2450:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Aldis 3642 and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2371C
View MARC record | catkey: 4109806