The grounds and foundation of natural religion, discover'd, in the principal branches of it [microform] : in opposition to the prevailing notions of the modern scepticks and latitudinarians. With an introduction concerning the necessity of revealed religion. By Tho. Beconsall, B.D. and fellow of Brasenose Colledge, in Oxford
- Becconsall, Thomas, -1709
- London : printed by W.O. for George West, bookseller, in Oxford, MDCXCVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xi, vi, 47 unnumbered pages, 256 pages
- A reissue with cancel title page of the earlier 1698 edition.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Title page (A1) is a cancel.
With an errata leaf tipped in.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2435:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B1657aA
View MARC record | catkey: 4109813