Correction, instruction: or, A treatise of afflictions [microform] : first conceived by way of private meditations; afterward digested into certain sermons, preached at Aldermanbury. And now published for the help and comfort of humble suffering Christians. By Tho. Case, M.A. sometimes student of Ch. Ch. Oxon. now preacher of the Gospel in London
- Case, Thomas, 1598-1682
- London : printed for Luke Fawn, and are to be sold at his shop at the sign of the Parrat in Pauls Church yard, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 288 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2442:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C825A
View MARC record | catkey: 4109913