A declaration of the faith and order owned and practised in the Congregational Churches in England [microform] : agreed upon and consented unto by their elders and messengers in their meeting at the Savoy, October 12. 1658
- Corporate Author:
- Congregational Churches in England. Savoy Meeting (1658)
- London : printed by John Field, and are to be sold by John Allen at the Sun Rising in Pauls Church-yard, 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 30 unnumbered pages, 64 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Nye, Philip, 1596?-1672
- Drawn up for the Assembly of Ministers of Congregational Churches by a committee headed by Philip Nye, to whom the work is often attributed.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2447:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) N1486
View MARC record | catkey: 4109952