This indenture: according to the method made and provided; and by the order and directions of His sacred Majestie, King Charles the second, of England [microform] : &c. And His most honourable Privy Council, the thirteenth day of December anno 1682. in the thirty fourth year of his said Majesties reign, (then printed and published) declaring, that what persons at any time, as are voluntary, free and willing at their own liberties, to be retained to serve in any of His Majesties foreign plantations in America, are to be duely examined and bound onely before His Majesties Justices of the Peace, ...
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- A form with the blanks filled in in MS.
Dated at end: Anno Dom. 168. The "3" is filled in in MS.
Imprint from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2448:35).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.2448:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A relation of the battel [sic] of Landen [microform] : Being a collection of the several accounts thereof. Published by authority
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T929A
View MARC record | catkey: 4109998