Good counsell come from Scotland: or, A solemn and seasonable vvarning to all estates and degrees of persons throughout the land [microform] : for holding fast the League & Covenant with England, and avoyding every thing that may prove a snare and tentation to the breach thereof: by the Commissioners of the Generall Assembly. Edinb. 19. Decemb. 1646. The Commission of the General Assembly ordains this warning to be forthwith printed, and that thereafter it be sent to Presbyteries; requiring them, immediately after the receipt thereof, to cause every minister of their number read the same distinctly, and explain it to their people upon a Sabbath day in their severall kirks, and that they report accompt of their diligence with the first conveniencie: appointing in the mean time, that to morrow the same be read in all the kirks of this city. A. Ker
- Corporate Author:
- Church of Scotland. General Assembly. Commission
- Additional Titles:
- Good counsell come from Scotland: or, A solemn and seasonable warning to all estates and degrees of persons throughout the land
- Edinburgh : printed by Evan Tyler, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Ker, A.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan 4th".
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C..
Signed at end: A. Ker.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2459:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- McAlpin Coll. II, p. 415
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C4227A
View MARC record | catkey: 4110035