King Charles his speech made upon the scaffold at Whitehall Gate, immediately before his execution, on Tuesday the 30. of Jan. 1648 [microform] : VVith a relation of the manner of his going to execution. Published by spetiall authority
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Uniform Title:
- Speeches. 1649-01-30
- Additional Titles:
- King Charls his speech made upon the scaffold at Whitehall-Gate, immediately before his execution, on Tuesday the 30 of Jan. 1648
- London : printed by Peter Cole, at the Sign of the Printing Press in Cornhill, near the Royall Exchange, 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles, California.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2457:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2792bA
View MARC record | catkey: 4110055