His Majesties declaration to all his loving subjects, after his victories over the Lord Fairfax in the north, and Sir William Waller in the vvest, and the taking of Bristoll by His Majesties forces. Charles R. Our expresse pleasure is, that this our declaration be published in all churches and chappells within the kingdom of England, and dominion of Wales, by the parsons, vicars or curates of the same [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Shrewsbury : Printed by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- No full stop at end of title., Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2456:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2227
View MARC record | catkey: 4110205