By the King. A proclamation against the rebels in Ireland [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1660-06-01
- Edinburgh : Re-printed by Christopher Higgins, in Harts Close, over against the Trone-Church, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Arms 223; Steele notation: Ireland, force assisting.
Dated at end: Given at our court at Whitehall the first day of June, 1660. In the twelfth year of Our Reign.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2457:26).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele III, 2177
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3222
View MARC record | catkey: 4110229