By the King. A proclamation, indicting a parliament, to be held at Edinburgh, the 28. day of July, 1681 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Sovereign (1649-1685 : Charles II)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1681-06-08
- Edinburgh : printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson, printer to his most Sacred Majesty, 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Arms 232; Steele notation: England, Deputs Head; this edition signed at end: 'Morray.'., Dated at end: Given at Our court at Whitehall, the eighth day of June, one thousand six hundred and eighty one, and of Our Reign, the thretty and third year., Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2457:37).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele III, 2504 and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3520
View MARC record | catkey: 4110231