A scholastical history of the canon of the Holy Scripture or The certain and indubitate books thereof, as they are received in the Church of England [microform] : Compiled by Dr Cosin, Dn of P. and Mr of St P.C. in the University of Cambridge, then sequestred; and late Lord Bishop of Duresme
- Cosin, John, 1594-1672
- Additional Titles:
- Scholastical history of the canon of the Scripture
- London : printed, for R.P and sold by Abel Swalle at the West end of St. Paul's, 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages, 224 pages, 48 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates
- Additional Creators:
- Dolle, William, active 1670-1680
- Includes bibliographical references., Includes indexes., Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles, California., Repudiates the canon set forth by the Council of Trent., Running title reads: A scholastical history of the canon of the Scripture., With an additional title page (plate), engraved and signed: W. Dolle. scul., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2463:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C6363A
View MARC record | catkey: 4110271