An ordinance for adjourning part of Easter term. 1654 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Lord Protector (1653-1658 : O. Cromwell)
- Uniform Title:
- Orders in Council. 1654
- London : printed by Henry Hills, and William du-Gard, printers to His Highness the Lord Protector, MDCLIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Council of State
- Arms 48; Steele notation: or- first Ordinance.
Order to print dated: Thursday April 6. 1654.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2478:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 3028
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C7126
View MARC record | catkey: 4110410