Articles of visitation and inquiry concerning matters ecclesiastical [microform] : Exhibted [sic] to the ministers, church-wardens, and side-men, of every parish within the arch-deaconry of Wells. In the diocess of Bath and Wells. And is very useful for all the diocesses in England. The tenour of the oath of the church-wardens, and sworn men. You shall swear, that you, and every of you, shall faithfully execute your several offices of church-wardens and side-men, according to law, to the best of your skill and knowledge. So help you God, and the contents of his Holy Gospel
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Archdeaconry of Wells
- [London] : Printed, and sold by A. Baldwin in Warwick-lane, 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2475:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C4085B
View MARC record | catkey: 4110448