The good husband's jewel [microform] : Containing, plain and easy directions how to know the means whereby horses, beasts, &c. come to have many diseases; the way to cure them perfectly, and with little cost or charge. Written by a very skilful hand, who had his knowledge, not by reading or perusing any book, but by above thirty years experience, besides the practice of his ancestors; being very useful for all country men, whereby they may be able to save their cattle. With an admirable and safe way for gelding and spaving [sic] both male and female, approved by the testimony of divers worthy gentlemen, both knights and esquires, in the counties of York, Lincoln, &c. Also proper directions, for the destroying all manner of vermin in houses, gardens, fields, &c. To which is added, the true tutor for pacing of horses
- Crawshey, John
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Attributed to John Crawshey by Wing (CD-ROM edition)., Date of publication from Wing (CD-ROM edition)., Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library., With a title page woodcut., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2478:21).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C7408E
View MARC record | catkey: 4110471