By the Lord Protector. Whereas the enemies of the peace of this nation (notwithstanding the many signal providences of God in frustrating of their former counsels and malicious designs) do appear still restless in their attempts, to involve this commonwealth in blood and confusion ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Lord Protector (1653-1658 : O. Cromwell)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1654-05-23
- London : printed by William du-Gard and Henry Hills, printers to his Highness the Lord Protector, MDCLIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658
- Arms 49; Steele notation: many Burrough thereupon.
Dated at end: Given at White-hall the 23. of May, 1654.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Title from caption and opening words of text.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2478:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 3040
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C7180
View MARC record | catkey: 4110580