A declaration and resolution of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, in answer to the Scots declaration [microform] : Wherein is set forth the true zeal and affection betwixt both kingdomes, for the reformation of church-government. Ordered by the Lords and Commons in Parliament, that this declaration be forthwith printed and published: Hen. Elsyng. Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1642-09-20
- London : printed for Edward Husbands and John Franck, and are to be sold at their shops in the Middle Temple, and next door to the Kings head in Fleet-street, September. 23. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Scotland. Parliament—Early works to 1800
- Church of Scotland. General Assembly. Scots declaration in answer to the Declaration sent unto them by their commissioners now at London from the Houses of Parliament—Early works to 1800
- Church and state—England—Early works to 1800
- Scotland—Church history—Sources—Early works to 1800
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2484:31).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1319A
View MARC record | catkey: 4110638