A declaration of the Lords and Commons of Parliament assembled at Oxford [microform] : of their proceedings touching a treatie for peace, and the refusall thereof; with the severall letters and answers that passed therein. Charles R. Our expresse pleasure is, that this declaration of the Lords and Commons of Parliament assembled at Oxford, be read by the parson, vicar or curate, in every church and chappell within our kingdom of England and dominion of Wales. March 19. 1643
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- [Oxford, i.e. London] : Printed by His Majesties command, at the desire of the Lords and Commons of Parliament assembled at Oxford, by Leonard Lichfield, printer to the Vniversity, 1643. [i.e. 1644]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Imprint is false. This is a London reprint.--Madan.
In this edition, p. 7 begins with: paratives.
Item identified on film at reel 235:E38 as E1445 (number cancelled in Wing [2nd ed.]), but is actually E1356F (false London reprint).
Reproductions of originals in: Thomason Collection (British Library), and Folger Shakespeare Library.
Years are given according to Lady Day dating.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 235:E.38).
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2497:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan II, 1562.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1356F.
View MARC record | catkey: 4110735