Certain propositions of both houses of Parliament [microform] : concerning the raising of horse, horse-men, and arms, for the defence of the King, and both houses of Parliament. Ordered by the House of Commons, that these propositions be forthwith printed and published. H. Elsyng Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- [London] : Iune 11. London, printed for Andrew Coe, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library.
Wing (CD-ROM edition) reports imprint as "A. Coe."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2497:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1276D
View MARC record | catkey: 4110786