The declaration of the Lords and Commons in Par[lia]ment assembled, in answer to his Majesties l[et]ter to the Lord Major and the Court of Aldermen [ ] the citie of London [microform] : and concerning his declaration to the county of Yorke at Heyworth Moore by his last speciall summonds, Luna 20. day of Iunæ 1642. Ordered by the Lords in Parliament that this [de]claration bee forthwith printed and published, Ioh. Brown clerric. Parliamentorum
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1642-06-20
- London : printed for Iohn Wright and Ioseph Hunscot, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library., The "e" in "Parliamentorum" is upside down., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2497:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1442A
View MARC record | catkey: 4110856