Nineteen propositions made by both Houses of Parliament, to the Kings Majestie, for a reconciliation of the differences between his Majesty, and the said Houses [microform] : VVhereunto is annexed, two orders of Parliament, the one concerning the jewels of the crown, The other, for the peedie returne of the members of the hounourable house of Commons, by the sixteenth of this moneth of Iune, 1642. And also, Sir John Hothams letter to a worthy member of the House of Commons; concerning the late discovery at Hull. And the oaths of the Kings of England, taken out of the Parliament roll. I. H. 4. N. 17. Die jovis 2. die Iunii. 1642. Ordered by the Lords in Parliament, that these propositions, with the two orders, bee forthwith printed, and published. Jo. Browne cleric. Parliamentorum
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Nineteen propositions made by both Houses of Parliament, to the Kings Maiestie, for a reconciliation of the differences between his Majesty, and the said Houses
- London : printed the fourth of Iune, for W. Gaye, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Hotham, John, Sir, 1589-1645
- Copy filmed at UMI microfilm Early English Books 1641-1700 reel 2497 has print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2497:27).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1675
View MARC record | catkey: 4110860