The proceedings in the late treaty of peace [microform] : Together vvith severall letters of his Majesty to the Queen, and of Prince Rupert to the Earle of Northampton, which were intercepted and brought to the Parliament. With a declaration of the Lords and Commons upon those proceedings and letters / Ordered by the Lords and Commons, that these proceedings, letters, and declaration be forthwith printed. H. Elsing Cler. Parliament. Dom. Com
- London : printed for Edward Husbands, and are to be sold at his shop in the Middle Temple, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 90, 101-104 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
Henrietta Maria, Queen, consort of Charles I, King of England, 1609-1669
Rupert, Prince, Count Palatine, 1619-1682
Northampton, Spencer Compton, Earl of, 1601-1643
England and Wales. Parliament
- Quire D is partly in two settings; quires B, E, F, G, and H are partly in three settings; quires A, C, and I each show smaller variants or reimpositions.
Reproduction of original in: Thomason Collection, British Library; Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 245:E.102; 2514:24f).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.102
Wing (CD-Rom, 1996) P3571
View MARC record | catkey: 4110929